Debbie Collier’s Autopsy Results Reveal The Cause Of Her Death

After the unfortunate passing of Debbie Collier on September 11, the medical examiner disclosed her postmortem findings. She was found unclothed and deceased in the Chattahoochee-Oconee National Forest, south of Clayton.

Her place of discovery was a 90-minute drive from her residence in Athens. Steven Collier, her husband, reported her missing around 6 PM, mere hours before her body was found.

Deputy Coroner Ken Franklin of Habersham County stated that she was discovered unclothed and deceased. The medical examiner’s assessment revealed that she had taken her own life.

Subsequent footage depicted Debbie shopping calmly in a store 24 hours prior to her demise.

Initially, the investigation into Debbie’s mysterious case commenced as a homicide. However, the medical examiners later revised the perspective, citing her cause of death as “inhalation of superheated gases, thermal injuries, and hydrocodone intoxication.”

Debbie Collier’s Passing

Authorities found Debbie’s undressed body, with the autopsy report indicating she ended her life due to inhalation of superheated gases, thermal injuries, and hydrocodone intoxication.

Franklin asserted that Debbie initiated the fire, deeming it a self-inflicted death. He withheld his opinion on this matter until the autopsy results.

A recent podcast, Crime on the Record, featured Amanda Bearden, Debbie’s daughter, who believed her mother took her own life.

Amanda, aged 36, disclosed that her mother went missing on September 10, sending her a Venmo payment of about $2,300 along with a distressing note.

In the note, Debbie wrote, “They are not going to let me go love you there is a key to the house in the blue flowerpot by the door.”

Amanda further mentioned her mother’s struggles, wanting to shield her daughter from stress.

Debbie’s son, Jeffrey Bearden, expressed his uncertainty regarding his mother’s fate. He voiced his desire to understand the circumstances surrounding her death.

Jeffrey stated, “We’re not doing great by any means. Even after two months, I’m still sitting there questioning.”

Jeffrey still holds the belief that his mother’s case is a homicide, influenced by the discussions around him on this subject.

The Habersham County Sheriff’s Office released footage from late September, showing Debbie shopping peacefully at a Family Dollar store 24 hours before her passing.

During her time in the store, she spent approximately 15 minutes and purchased a torch lighter, tarp, rain poncho, and a reusable tote bag.

Rate article
Add a comment