Rannita Williams Autopsy – Hostage Broadcasts Her Murder

The 27-year-old mother of three was taken captive and murdered by her vengeful ex-partner, Jonathan Robinson, on April 12, 2018. 

No rational person would live stream their final moments in this world, but Willaims did so hoping to be rescued by her friends and family. 

The event that became one of the most brutal killings of this century is now being televised by Investigation Discovery in a show titled “Murder Goes Live.”

The thrilling murder mystery show will be accessible on Discovery and Hulu. 

Rannita “Nunu” Williams was a renowned home decorator and mother of three from Caddo Heights, a close-knit community in Shreveport, Louisiana. 

Her friends and family described her as a joyful and welcoming individual. She was an asset to her community, and her loss was stunning and distressing, to say the least. 

They mentioned that her only shortcoming was sharing everything on social media, especially Facebook. Rannita was bold in expressing her thoughts, and her account would often get suspended because of the language used. 

How was Rannita Williams murdered?

The incident took place around 11 a.m. at Williams’ home in Shreveport, Louisiana.

Throughout the length of the video, Williams can be seen apologizing to Jonathan. The authorities could not determine why Williams sought her captor’s forgiveness.

In the moments before the brutal killing of Williams, Robinson can be heard saying, ‘b*tch wanna be famous?’ Williams responded, “no,” and Robinson continued to loom over Williams in a threatening manner, muttering, “Everybody wanna be famous, let’s be famous today.”

The victim kept pleading, “Stop Jonathan,” but that did not deter Robinson from grabbing a rifle and firing six shots at her. 

Williams’ phone dropped to the ground as soon as her soul departed her body, but the sickening stream continued. At the conclusion of the video, Robinson stands over Williams, telling her: “Now b*tch, game over. Game over b*tch.”

Williams was hurried to the hospital in a wounded state. Unfortunately, she succumbed to her injuries and was pronounced dead at the hospital. 

Robinson shot Williams multiple times with a semi-automatic rifle in her knee, torso, and upper body.

The 36-year-old Shreveport murderer also admitted that he was attempting to eliminate police officers when he fired on eight members of the Police Department, injuring Officer Robert Entrekin.

The victim’s family stated that she had been in an on and off relationship with Robinson for years, but the relationship ended for good about two years ago.

At the time of Williams’ murder, Robinson was reportedly dating Sharika Taylor of Houston, Texas. 

According to the Sergeant in charge, Robinson coerced Williams to apologize to Taylor on Facebook live for mocking his new girlfriend.

In connection with Williams’ death, authorities have accused Robinson of second-degree murder and possession of a firearm.

Although Johnathan was arrested for second-degree murder, he told the police he needed to be charged with first-degree murder. 

Rate article
Add a comment